Social Welfare & Other Forms


Clara Family Resource Centre supply a large variety of social welfare and other forms in reception.
Forms available include Medical Card Application, Driver Licence Application, Theory Test Forms, Motor Tax Renewal Forms, along with many more. Where possible, if we do not have the form that you require, we will do our best to find them on-line and print it for you. If you have a query or need help filling out forms please do not hesitate to drop in to the Family Resource Centre, open Monday - Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm.

Warmer Homes Scheme
Do you own your own home? Was it built before 2002, are you in receipt of Family Income Support, Fuel Allowance or in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance  for six months and have children under the age of 7 or Family Income Supplement or One Parent Family Payment? If so you may be eligible for to have your home insulated under the Warmer Homes Scheme. Application forms available from the Family Resource Centre.

Senior Citizens Alert Scheme
The Seniors Alert Scheme provides grant support for the supply of equipment to enable older people without sufficient means to continue to live securely in their homes. The scheme is run by An Pobal and provides assistance to older people and to be eligible you must be:

  • Aged 65 or over and have limited means or resources
  • Living alone or with someone who also meets eligibility criteria
  • Living in the local area covered by the community group administering the grant
  • Able to benefit from the equipment being supplied
  • Willing to maintain contact with the community group

Application forms are available through the Family Resource Centre.  The equipment installation is free but there is an annual fee for monitoring the alarm which must be paid.  This fee ranges from €60 to €85 per year depending on who you choose to monitor the alarm.

There is also a Citizens Information office located in The Bridge Centre, Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
Tel: 076 107 6290 
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you require further information regarding your entitlements or eligibility for benefits available, please visit the Social Welfare website.